Free Delivery on orders over $100 | Buy now, pay later with Afterpay or Zip
Free Delivery on orders over $100
Buy now, pay later with Afterpay or Zip
1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
2. Combine cumin, ½ teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. Add lamb and mix to combine.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook lamb for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through and tender.
4. Meanwhile, place pita bread on a non-stick oven tray and warm in oven for 3-4 minutes, or until pita bread is warm.
5. Place yoghurt, ¼ teaspoon crushed garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and grated cucumber in a bowl and stir to combine.
6. Serve pita bread on a plate with salad, olives and lamb on top. Crumble feta over lamb and salad. Drizzle with yoghurt dressing.